Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 103

Thread: Upcoming Shows

  1. #61
    HB Forum Owner KingOfFools's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2002
    Posts
    696
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There's a few shows actually coming my way in the next several weeks. We've got Clutch coming at the beginning of February, Henry Rollins doing a spoken word show, Kid Rock, and as Josh pointed out, Suicide Girls hitting Cinci. By God, I'm getting to all of those shows and then some.

  2. #62
    Inactive Member esvenneby's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The Briefs were supposed to play an un-announced show at a local bar called Avalon last Monday. I was going to go, but I heard it was cancelled. Thats the 3rd time I've tried to see them, but havent had much luck as of yet. I would recommend going to see them if you dig the 70's punk/new wave style.
    Real McKenzies I havent seen either, but I would like to check them out as well.
    PIP, Boobie Trap is playing in San Diego somewhere on Saturday. If you get a chance, you should try to see them. I think you'd enjoy them.

  3. #63
    Inactive Member GretschyGreaser's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    386
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wanda Jackson and the Cadillac angels are playing around here at the Knitting Factory. I wonder what that would be like.

  4. #64
    Inactive Member pretty_in_punk's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2003
    Posts
    1,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'LL BE ROCKIN OUT TO ROCKET FROM THE CRYPT TONIGHT!!!

    I FORGOT MY CAMERA THOUGH [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

  5. #65
    Inactive Member SxDxpirate13's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19th, 2003
    Posts
    460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oh i like Cadillac angels they rock, and the chick bass player is awesome. i heard about the three bad jack show they kick ass too but i haven' heard then since they supposedly turned psychobilly. henry rollins spoken word is one of the greatest things you'll ever hear, tell me what its like live if you go..."if" you go ? no you better go [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  6. #66
    Inactive Member esvenneby's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Have fun at Rocket from the Crypt!
    I'm jealous! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    .....wish it was tomorrow!

  7. #67
    Inactive Member pretty_in_punk's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2003
    Posts
    1,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    FLOGGING MOLLY IS PLAYING @ CANES THIS SUNDAY!!!

    TIX ARE ONLY AVAILABLE @ THE DOOR.

  8. #68
    HB Forum Owner KingOfFools's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2002
    Posts
    696
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh come on! What's this board coming to? Nobody's going to mock me for mentioning Kid Rock??? You guys are slacking...

  9. #69
    Inactive Member esvenneby's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That will be a good show. My friend Karen wanted me to go to that show with her, but then she made plans to go to Mammoth instead. There's some good shows up there on Saturday. There's the 3 Bad Jacks show, Wanda Jackson, and Tom Ingram is having a show with the Bop Kings and Dulcie Younger. I'm gonna take my son to Knotts Berry Farm tomorrow, and I'm headed to the Dollhut in the evening. [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

  10. #70
    Inactive Member esvenneby's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You know I am VERY glad you aren't serious about Kid Rock.....I was starting to wonder.
    I think it's safe to say that you are the only person that could have gotten away with saying that.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •